Nassau County ARES Honor Roll

Ken Kobetitsch KD2GXL

At our last meeting members present contributed their input for the schedule of points awarded. Members can accrue points for various task performed during the calendar year. At the end of the calendar year, points will be totaled and a gift will be award to the highest point earner. The gift will be bestowed at the January Meeting. Rules and Point scheduled are being uploaded to the "Files" section of our Groups.io page.

A Reminder at our March 12th Meeting a new group Photo will be taken. The new Blue ARES Golf Shirt is the preferred shirt, if you only have the older shirt, not a problem.  For info on Shirts: Contact Richie K2KNB at k2knb@...
March Training topic will be WinLink Express.

Ken Kobetitsch
KD2GXL
Asst District Emergency Coordinator
Nassau County, NY