Meeting reminder

Ken Kobetitsch KD2GXL

The May 14th ARES meeting will be held on-line via a GoToMeeting.

Start time is 1930 hrs. Meeting will be opened 15 min early.

A brief general meeting will be held. Following this meeting there will be a technical/training meeting on be ARES Connect

The meeting connection details are provided below (info is same as previous meetings) . You can dial in on phone only or via the meeting software. It is available on Windows & Mac. Both iPhone and Android apps are also available. Connecting with a computer or smartphone/Tablet is preferred so you can see the presentation. If you are connecting via computer it is recommended that you use a computer headset or earbuds for best audio.

It is not necessary to have a webcam, only the presenter needs a webcam (besides if we can't see you, then you can dress as casual as you want).

So Join the meeting a little early to ensure you joined by 7:30pm, so we can start on time.

Please sign up for meeting on ARES Connect as well so I have an idea of who is "attending".

ARES Web Meeting

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/743593381

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3212

Access Code: 743-593-381

New to GoToMeeting?

Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/743593381

--
Ken Kobetitsch
KD2GXL