Meeting reminder

Ken Kobetitsch KD2GXL

Please read attached pdf file for instructions regarding Thursday's meeting
--
Ken Kobetitsch
KD2GXL

Tim, N2RDB

Is there a phone number like last time so I can dial in?

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 5:15 PM, Kenneth Kobetitsch via groups.io
<kd2gxl@...> wrote:
Please read attached pdf file for instructions regarding Thursday's meeting
--
Ken Kobetitsch
KD2GXL
Asst District Emergency Coordinator
Nassau County, NY

GLENN KEARNEY <glennkearney@...>

Yes you should be able to use the same phone number.