March 26th Meeting to be held ONLINE

Ken Kobetitsch KD2GXL

The March 26th ARES meeting will be held on-line via a GoToMeeting.

Start time is 1930 hrs. Meeting will be opened 15 min early.

A brief general meeting will be held.

Following this meeting there will be a technical/training meeting on be Winlink basics - setting up an account, installing the software and sending messages via Telnet (Internet).

The meeting connection details are provided below. You can dial in on phone only or via the meeting software. It is available on Windows & Mac. Both iPhone and Android apps are also available. Connecting with a computer or smartphone/Tablet is preferred so you can see the presentation. If you are connecting via computer it is recommended that you use a computer headset or earbuds for best audio. It is not necessary to have a webcam, only the presenter needs a webcam (besides if we can't see you, then you can dress as casual as you want).

During my trial with Rob KD2GRS, when I clicked on the link I needed to download some additional software to join in. I just followed the prompts and was in conference with Rob in no time.  So Join the meeting a little early to ensure you joined by 7:30pm, so we can start on time.

Please sign up for meeting on ARES Connect as well so I have an idea of who is "attending".

 ARES Web Meeting

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/743593381

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3212

Access Code: 743-593-381

New to GoToMeeting?

Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/743593381
--

Ken Kobetitsch

KD2GXL

Asst District Emergency Coordinator

Nassau County, NY

Lew, N2RQ

Hi Ken,

I wounder why I got 2 copies.

I guess we are not taking updated group photo via webcam. (Hi).

73, Lew N2RQ

On 3/17/2020 3:04 PM, Kenneth Kobetitsch via Groups.Io wrote:

[...]

Harry, KC2FYJ

I just loaded the app to my desktop - no issues.  I will make every attempt to be at the (virtual) meeting.

73,

Harry KC2FYJ