Call for volunteers for ACS Walk@ Jones Beach

Group Moderator

All Members and Reserve Members:

It's that time of year again that Nassau County ARES has been requested to assist in the marquee event of the year.  Your assistance in making the ACS Walk a safe and successful event is key.  This year's Event takes place on Sunday October 16thARES Members: Be at ARES Trailer at 0615 for your credentials unless directed otherwise.  All will be on post by 0645 for roll call, 0700 kick off. Usually finish is 1330-1400.

Please respond with your availability to kd2gxl@...

If you can participate for the whole day or in only part of the day, please consider volunteering.  It is important to get our members names to Event Coordinator for our credentials, so please don't wait to the last minute.

Also don't forget to fill out the NYS Parks form. It is in the "Files" section.  It is a fillable PDF file, after entering your info, print and sign. Bring to meeting or scan and send to kd2gxl@...
--
Ken Kobetitsch
KD2GXL