Re: Holiday Gathering and Meeting

Gary Buchwald, W2MIT

I plan to attend and will bring kosher pizza pies and garlic knots.

Gary, W2MIT

On Mon, Dec 5, 2022 at 8:17 PM Ken Kobetitsch KD2GXL via groups.io <kd2gxl=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
All Members and Reserve Members

This Thursday, December 8th, at our Meeting at The American Red Cross Building (located at 195 Willis Ave, Mineola) we will be holding our Holiday Gathering with a look back at the year that is ending and preview of the year ahead. It will be an In-Person only Meeting (No internet feed will be streamed).  We will meet in the 2nd floor conference room entrance and parking in rear of building. Festivities will begin at 7:30 pm, 2021 and 2022 Awards will be presented. Refreshments will be served and Food is Potluck. I will bring a half tray of Ziti and a half  tray of meatballs.

Anyone else who wants to bring a dish, drinks, etc, add it on to this thread by replying.  Also if you are planning on attending reply so we can get an idea of the number of people attending.
--
Ken Kobetitsch
KD2GXL

Join Members@NassauCountyARES.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.